Wednesday 26 October 2011

Character of the week - Monkey D.Luffy














Name: Monkey D.Luffy
Age    : 17 (beginning of the story) / 19 (current age)
Birthday: 5Th May
Looks: Black short hair/ a short curve scar under his left eye/ he is always wearing a straw hat
From which series: One Piece
Position: Captain of Straw hat Pirates
Ability: GomuGomu no Ningen (rubber man)
Personalities: cheerful, happy go lucky, love adventures
Family: Monkey D. Garp (Grandfather) / Monkey D.Dragon (Father)
Dream: To become the king of pirates

My Comments:
Luffy is my favorite anime / manga character. He is placed 1st in my top 10 favorites =) I like him very much. He's cheerful and cute. He eats a lot. I like how he cares for his crew members, they are his Nakama and friends. He always use his own way to help those who is in danger or need helps. There are really a few reasons why I like him that I cannot put in words.

Figures / Merchandises:

One of my Luffy figures collection -  Luffy in Strong World suit version (P.O.P) I still haven't unpack it XD





















 One of my Luffy figures collection -  Luffy DX Figurine

No comments:

Post a Comment